Applications are invited from eligible Male Indian citizens of India for filling up the vacancies of following posts, Pay Band -I, Rs. 5200 – 20200 Plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/- per month, in Group ‘C’ Combatised, Non-Gazetted (Non-Ministerial), on temporary basis likely to be permanent in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force.
|Click on image to enlarge|
- Age limit: 18 to 23 years
- Educational qualifications: 10th Class pass from a recognized Board with two years work experience in respective trade.
Constable (Water Carrier/Safai Karamchari/Cook /Washerman/Barber)
- Age limit: 18 to 25 years
- Educational qualifications: 10th Class pass from a recognized Board.
The candidates belonging to General and OBC category should pay the fee of Rs. 50/- (Fifty only) (non-refundable) as application fee by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)” only. CRFS stamps are available at the counter of all Post Offices of the country. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex- Servicemen are exempted from paying fee.
Enclosures Required to be Attached:
Copies of following be attached with the application form:-
- Educational Certificate.
- Date of birth certificate. (Matriculation or 10th pass certificate).
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/OBC Certificate (if belonging to any of these categories) issued by an authority not lower than Tehsildar or SDM. SC/ST/OBC certificate (as applicable) must be in prescribed proforma as attached at annexure– III and ‘IV’ respectively.
- Domicile Certificate issued by local revenue authorities for verification of citizenship / for claiming relaxation in height and chest.
- Height/ chest relaxation certificate as per annexure – V, if applicable.
- Discharge certificate for Ex-Servicemen.
- Experience /ITI certificate in respective trade (as applicable).
- Two self addressed envelopes of 4”X9” size with Rs. 5/- postage stamps affixed on each envelope.
- Envelope containing Application must be super scribed in bold letters “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE/ (……………..) IN ITBP”
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates should send their Applications (duly filled in Hindi or English only) complete in all respects and Candidate’s Admit Card duly filled, in the prescribed proforma as per Annexure ‘I’ and Annexure ‘II’. The application, either type written or neatly hand written in ink/ball pen, on one side only on full size plain paper with passport size photographs affixed on application should be sent alongwith application fee, and enclosures to the Post Box No 650, Industrial Area Chandigarh (UT) Pin code- 160002. The application must reach on or before the prescribed last date i.e. 31.05.2013 & for far flung areas on or before 07.06.2013.
CRPF Fresh Recruitment for 813 CT Technical/Tradesmen Vacancies for 2014-15 (last date: 11/11/2013)
Subscribe to Free Email Updates!